7.11.2013

吉祥寺 TALK BACK



I went to Kichijoji for lunch. Today's store is "TALK BACK".

Since it is a good store, I would like to go again. 

  • My Score 

  1.  Taste                     80/100         
  2.  Hospitality              90/100
  3.  Cleanliness            75/100
  4.  Cost performance 90/100
  5.  Originality               80/100
  6.  Kind of sake            -

 Total                  83%




The omelet containing fried rice was slightly salty,but it was delicious. 


This tomato is sweet and fresh. delicious!

This is pear sherbet, the cocoa cake, and Kabosu mousse.

The salesclerk looked unsociable for a moment, but she prepared one  more chair  immediately after seeing many of my baggage.
The price was 1000 yen an omelet containing fried rice, a salad, soup, coffee, and with the dessert. 
I think that this is worthy. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment